PARACAS & NAZCA LINES 3 DAYS
PARACAS & NAZCA LINES
- Journey to sunny Paracas to bask in its beauty, admire the desert sand dunes and the pristine waters of the sea. Tour the Paracas National Reserve a protected area and observe the marine life and biodiversity. Ride the waters and from your boat gaze at the tame sea lions and other species. Fly over the mind blowing Nazca Lines where you will be in awe every second watching the mysterious figures and wondering how they were etched in the sand.
Itinerary at a Glance
|Day 1||Private van from Lima to Paracas in the desert||Visit the Paracas National reserve and museum. Observe wildlife, birds and hike along the beaches|
|Day 2||Paracas||Visit the Ballestas island home of hundreds of sea lions, bubbies, Inca tern, cormorant, penguins and more. In the afternoon overflight the amazing Nasca Lines where hundreds of stylized figures of animals and lines and can only be clearly discerned from the air|
|Day 3||Private van to Lima and connect to your international flight||Pisco taste in a vineyard, buggy in the middle of the desert with sandboarding and back to Lima (End of services)|
Day 1 Lima – Scenic Ride to Paracas – National Reserve of Paracas
Today we will travel from Lima to Paracas for about 3.20 hours on a scenic route observing the landscapes. Arrive in Paracas which was home to the Paracas culture from 700BC to 400AD. In the afternoon visit the protected, National Reserve of Paracas, where we will observe the wildlife of birds, fish and more. See the incredible La Cathedral rock formation and a stroll on the red beach where you will find many fossils. Then relax at the Playa Lagunillas Beach before heading back to your hotel.
Hotel in Paracas
Optional extra cost: Enjoy a luxury dinner in the dunes of Paracas with the sparkling stars above.
Day 2 Ballestas Wildlife Tour – Pisco Airport – Nazca Lines over the mysterious lines
In the morning we walk to the pier to board our boat to start the sightseeing tour of the Ballestas Islands. These islands are home to hundreds of sea lions and an enormous variety of seabirds including albatross, boobies, cormorant, Inca tern, and various species of gulls, pelicans and penguins. This is a fabulous photo opportunity. Then we will go to the nearby Pisco airport to wait on line to board the Cessna plane.
Fly over the enigmatic Nazca lines weather permitting. Created by the Nazca culture between 200 BCE and 700 AD, the lines were made by removing the iron oxide coated pebbles that cover the desert surface. There are hundreds of individual figures, ranging from simple lines to stylized hummingbirds, spiders, monkeys, and lizards. These lines comprise an area of nearly 200 square miles and can only be clearly discerned from the air. Return to your hotel.
Hotel in Paracas
Day 3 Optional Wine tour in Ica or Free Morning – Travel back to Lima – Lima optional Magic Water Circuit before your flight
This morning we can drive to Ica for a visit of Tacama vineyards and Huacachina with its small oasis or just relax by the hotel poolside. In the later afternoon we return to Lima.
Optional extra cost:
Magic water Circuit only Tuesday to Sundays.
Night Lima tour.
End of tour.
- Day by day itinerary improved by you and your Tours&Trekperu travel designer.
- This itinerary is based on 2 people travelling together in double or twin occupancy.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Your trip coordinator is available 24/7 for any assistance and needs that you may require.
- All in-country transfers as scheduled
- Accommodation at your selected hotels.
- All entrance fees for places mentioned in the program.
- Comfortable vehicles + professional drivers.
- Meals according the itinerary. Vegetarian diets accommodated on request (advance notification required). For other diets, consult your travel specialist before making a reservation.
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- International flights, nor local flights within Peru.
- Tours, meals or other services not listed on the itinerary.
- Alcoholic beverages nor items of a personal nature; such as clothing, equipment, laundry and phone calls.
- Expenses incurred in trip preparation such as, but not limited to, non-refundable airline tickets, travel insurance, and additional expenses resulting from flight delays, schedule changes, cancellations, or missed connections.
- Tips to the local staff.
Our prices are per person in double occupancy (matrimonial or twin) in US dollars, thus if you want a single room you will need to add a supplement cost.
Occasionally, after coordinating your trip with our travel consultant, there could be slight changes in your itinerary or hotels because you want to spend more time in places that interest you, avoid long distances, have more free time or avoid tourist concentrations. These changes will increase or reduce the final price. It is important to mention that most hotels increase their rates during special holidays but our Travel Consultant will inform you and make other suggestions.
- +1-800-566-1305 – Toll-free – (USA/CAN)
- +51-84-650603 (to Peru).
- Skype: ttrekperu, ttrekperu2, ttrekperu3
- Live chat
- Whatsapp Carlos Ruiz +51 969168622
- Whatsapp Doris Freire +51 969290203
- Whatsapp Henry Apaza +51 969228980
>You might also like