TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions herewith. Each participant must complete a reservation form to participate on a INVERSIONES TP E.I.R.L. doing business as TOURSTREKPERU, Tour or Trek.
Everyone is required to have a valid passport for more than six months upon completion of your vacation in Peru.
A 40% deposit in US$ dollars (insurable) for all programs is required at the time of booking to secure a space. A detailed itinerary, along with pre-departure, final balance, and “what to bring” information will be sent to you upon receipt of your deposit. The balance (insurable) for all programs is due 60 days before tours or treks by bank wire transfer or Paypal. If the balance is a small amount you can
pay in cash in Cusco. Prices quoted are based on your chosen accommodations” travelling and land costs in effect at the time of printing. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Land cancellation fees (days prior to departure):
- 45 days or more: 30% of total tour package (Inca Trail or treks US$300. Non- refundable)
- 44 to 25 days: 40% of land cost is nonrefundable
- 24 to 10 days: 70% of land cost is nonrefundable
- 09 to 0 days: 100% non-refundable (No refunds on no shows or unused portions of trips.) Airfare cancellation fees depend upon individual airline cancellation policies.
If TOURSTREKPERU Cancels a Trip
TOURSTREKPERU reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip for force majeure or any other circumstances beyond our control. TOURSTREKPERU will refund participants for any fees that can be recovered by third party suppliers in these cases. TOURSTREKPERU also reserve the right to cancel any trip if sign-up is inadequate and group size does not meet the 2 person minimum. In such cases, TOURSTREKPERU will refund tour costs to participants, but is not responsible for additional expenses incurred in preparation for the trip (i.e. non-refundable air tickets, visa fees, gear, insurance or medical expenses).
Participants wishing to cancel with INVERSIONES TP E.I.R.L. are required to provide TOURSTREKPERU with written notification of cancellation.
TOURS TREKPERU does not give any refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, flights, all internal transportation, entrance fees or activities. Land cost is quoted as a package, credits are not given for services unused.
Catch up Fees
It is the sole responsibility of The Participant to pay for catch up fees to join their group departure in the event that their international flight is cancelled or delayed. In signing this reservation form, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and accept it and the terms and conditions accompanying this reservation form. I also acknowledge that this Trip Reservation & Terms and Conditions Waiver and the Release and Waiver constitute the entire agreement between myself and INVERSIONES TP E.I.R.L.
TOURSTREKPERU reserves the right to alter or modify any trip itineraries, tour prices or Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
TOURSTREKPERU reserves the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
Your Obligations as a Trip Member
By participating on a INVERSIONES TP E.I.R.L. you assume certain obligations to TOURSTREKPERU and the other trip members. It is your responsibility to:
- Understand the conditions implied on the TOURS TREKPERU trip grading system select a trip (with the help of TOURSTREKPERU staff) that is appropriate to your interests and abilities.
- Guide is the leader and responsible of making decisions for your safety etc.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs; negligence (but not willful or fraudulent conduct) on the part of
TOURSTREKPERU, its employees or others; or additional factors known or unknown
- Prepare for the trip by familiarizing yourself with the trip itinerary and preparation materials sent by TOURSTREKPERU.
- Bring appropriate gear and clothing as advised by TOURSTREKPERU.
- Obtain all necessary visas and ensure that your passport
valid for six months beyond the completion date of the trip.
- Act in an appropriate and courteous manner befitting to the customs of countries you visit.
- Respect the countries we visit by using environmentally safe products, staying on established routes of travel and not littering.
It is the responsibility of each Participant to ensure that TOURSTREKPERU is advised, at the time of booking, of any medical problems or issues related to the Participant. TOURSTREKPERU guides have the right to disqualify anyone at any time during the trip if they feel the trip member is mentally or physically incapable to continue and/or if a trip member’s continued participation jeopardizes the group or his/her own safety. Under these circumstances, refunds are not given. Medical insurance is mandatory for all Participants on any INVERSIONES TP E.I.R.L.. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. INVERSIONES TP E.I.R.L..is not a medical facility and has no responsibility regarding medical advice, medications or inoculations that you or your doctor deem necessary for your safe participation. Hospital facilities for serious problems are often unavailable and evacuation can be prolonged, expensive and difficult. TOURSTREKPERU assumes no liability regarding provision of medical care. By signing this Trip Reservation & Terms and Conditions Waiver, you agree to pay for emergency evacuation and emergency medical care.
Waivers and Documentation
All Participants must provide TOURSTREKPERU with the following forms completed and signed before the final payment is due:
- Trip Reservation & Terms and Conditions Waiver
- Release and Waiver
- Confidential Medical Report (must be completed and signed by Doctor only if The Participant is 65 years and older) TOURSTREKPERU reserves the right to refuse any Participant at any time without a refund or compensation if The Participant fails to provide TOURSTREKPERU with any of these signed and completed releases prior to departure.
Tour prices are based on land costs and do not include international airfare. All prices are in U.S. dollars except as otherwise indicated. Tour prices may be subject to change at any time.
If the full payment is not received by 60 days prior to departure for tours only, TOURSTREKPERU reserves the right to treat the client’s booking as cancelled.
Custom trips may require a higher deposit or full payment at time of booking.
The Participant understands that during the trip there may be opportunities to undertake in activities that do not form part of the INVERSIONES TP E.I.R.L itinerary. The Participant understands that TOURSTREKPERU makes no representations about the safety or quality of the activity, or the standard of the operator running it. The Participant also understands TOURSTREKPERU is in no way responsible for the safety of The Participant should they elect into such optional activities
Sharing and Single Supplement
All TOURSTREKPERU group tour prices are based on double occupancy or Single or Triple as requested. Single travelers booking extensions are subject to single supplement fees. Single supplements can be requested on group tours for an extra charge.
Photographic Records TOURSTREKPERU reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of its trips, and to use such photographic or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
Consumer Protection Act
All payments payable to TOURSTREKPERU are insured by Peru´s Practices and Consumer Protection Authority, INVERSIONES TP E.I.R.L. RUC 20600706897.
TOURSTREKPERU HIGHLY RECOMMENDS PURCHASING TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR YOUR PROTECTION IN PERU.